Wednesday, January 24th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A year after adding a team, the Midwest Athletic Conference will revise its football schedule after the 2007 season, with each team playing one fewer conference game. With the amount of the teams in the league staying the same . . .
The Mercer County Commission decided on Tuesday how the county's expected income for 2007 will be spent. This year's appropriation to fund 37 agencies and departments in Mercer County totals $9,740,600.12, an increase of 6.55 p . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina plans to buy land to expand park
• History could repeat itself along canal in Bremen
• Committee begins preparations for Lake Festival
• Arcanum man dies in house fire
• New Bremen council bans outdoor furnaces
• Celina man pleads not guilty to intimidation charges
• Sunnyside Restaurant getting facelift
• Cavs make it three straight wins