Thursday, February 22nd, 2007
Photo by Shelley Grieshop
Dominion workers and a local firefighter stand near a reported gas leak on Ash Street in Celina on Tuesday. Although a strong smell of natural gas was detected at the scene, no one was evacuated from the residential and business neighborhood. A crew from the Celina City Water Department were attempting to help a resident with frozen water pipes when they struck the improperly marked gas line, said Mike Sudman, superintendent of the water department. The street reopened Wednesday.
Online story associated with this photograph
Celina city water crews ran into serious problems while trying to help a resident with frozen water pipes on South Ash Street this week. While working on the problem, a piece of machinery ruptured a natural gas line, forcing a . . .
Additional pictures for this date
Tuesday, February 21
Monday, February 20
Saturday, February 18
Friday, February 17