Thursday, April 19th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Celina City School officials received a handwritten threat early this morning that a bomb had been planted at Celina Middle School. "You have one hour," the note said. However, nothing was discovered following a thorough searc . . .
A new Ohio law requires all children ages 4 to 15 to buckle up while traveling in a vehicle. The law, part of House Bill 343 that took effect April 6, mandates that any child in that age category must be properly restrained no . . .
Wednesday's St. Marys-Celina tennis battle was split right down the line. The NetDogs, looking to put together their best units in preparation for the Western Buckeye League tournament, won both doubles matches on the day. Bu . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Mercer County native surprised by invitation response
• Local owner: Smoking rules give unfair advantage to private clubs
• Coldwater teachers get contract with raise
• Rockford hires pool manager
• Clerk-treasurer position to change to appointed job
• Guilty plea entered for sex charges
• 84-year-old woman charged in underage drinking party
• Celina softball regroups against Van Wert
• Craft to move on and make waves for Raiders
• Homeowners use basics to bring yard to life
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4