Thursday, May 3rd, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Terry Padden, the former CEO of Mercer Health based in Coldwater, was killed in a car crash in Mason City, Iowa, on Tuesday afternoon. Padden, 57, of Rockford, recently was hired as CEO for Regional Health Services of Howard Co . . .
NEW BREMEN - The New Bremen Cardinal softball team put themselves right back in the thick of the Midwest Athletic Conference softball race as they defeated the Parkway Panthers, 4-1, Wednesday afternoon at New Bremen High School. . . .
A Coldwater woman who bit off one-third of a man's tongue in March 2006 likely will serve no time behind bars. Emily M. Mescher, 26, 724 Lilac St., wiped tears Wednesday afternoon as Mercer County Common Pleas Court Judge Jeffr . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Vote set on hiking utility bills for drainage projects
• Ex-Celina woman at husband's bedside
• Smoking ban law takes effect today
• Coldwater principal receives award
• Funding left to be used for promotions
• ArtsFestival being held at WSU-Lake Campus
• Hay heading to Bears mini-camp
• Roughriders maintain top spot in the WBL
• Coldwater sluggers James, Muhlenkamp make college choices