Friday, June 1st, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ASHLAND - If the St. Marys Roughriders were concerned when Circleville scored in the top of the first inning, they didn't show it. Sophomore pitching ace Kayla Thornsberry limited the Tigers to two hits and struck out 10 as the . . .
The Grand Lake/Wabash Watershed Alliance is opposed to a recently introduced Ohio bill that would revert to the old on-site sewage treatment system (STS) laws prior to Jan. 1, 2007. During the regular meeting on Thursday after . . .
Celina's Harbor House Maternity Home recently acquired a similar facility in Norwalk and the organization currently is in the midst of a reorganization effort. Both maternity homes, called Harbor House, Celina and Harbor House, . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Residents learn of rebuilding major routes
• Minster, Bremen, Knoxville may get cheaper electricity
• About AMP-Ohio
• New commander starts at local Highway Patrol
• Man pleads innocent to rape, violence
• Council takes first step to create new sidewalks
• Valedictorian, salutatorian named for graduating class
• Maria Stein is site of first Motherhouse
• Defense has been a strength for 'Riders