Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Friday, August 3rd, 2007 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - After a long day at the Auglaize County Fair, there's nothing better than eating a big .... elk burger? According to food vendor Oliver Close - owner of the Native American Foods traveling trailer - an elk steakbur . . .
COLUMBUS - It was two and out for the Grand Lake Mariners in the Great Lakes Summer Collegiate League tournament. Lima called on ace pitcher Matt Bischoff to stave off elimination and the righthander guided the Locos to a 5-1 v . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Two no-interest loans make possible continued planning of sewer projects
• Officials look toward wellfield development
• No advance notice of exceutive session given
• Junior fair open to youngsters of all backgrounds
• Naval pilot tips a wing to Coldwater
• Five vehicles collide, St. Marys man hurt
• Pioneering sisters overcame hardships to serve God
Helen H. Bornhorst, 89, 25 Sawmill Road, Apt. 3, Fort Loramie, died at 10:18 a.m. Aug. 2, 2007, at Heritage Manor Nursing Home, Minster. She was born March 12, 1918, in McCartyville to Anton and Anna Garmann Winner. On Aug. 7, . . .
Selma Rebecca Katterheinrich, 95, formerly of New Knoxville, died Aug. 2, 2007, at Dorothy Love Retirement Community, Sidney. She was born April 23, 1912, in New Knoxville to Christ and Anna Elshoff Katterheinrich. Surviving . . .
Ronnie Lee Lehman, 60, of Lakeland, Fla., died July 30, 2007, at his home. He was born Sept. 6, 1946, in Celina to David and Helen Setters Lehman. His father is deceased, and his mother, now Helen Thompson, survives in Celina w . . .