Wednesday, September 12th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - The smoke-free workplace law is causing financial and manpower woes for health departments trying to enforce it. Recent amendments to the law will require county health departments to notarize punitive letters they . . .
MARIA STEIN - Even after a small break, Marion Local volleyball coach Amy Steininger had to compose herself. Her Flyers trailed 12-6 in the fifth and deciding game against Anna before posting what she said was one of the best . . .
COLDWATER - High school students with reading disabilities are getting additional help this year with the school's recently purchased MP3 players, according to resource specialist Marge Hoops. During the regular meeting on Tues . . .
ROCKFORD - A policy that would allow Parkway Local school buildings to be given names was narrowly approved by the board at Tuesday's Parkway Local Schools board of education meeting. Casting dissenting votes were board members . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Parkway superintendent to retire
• Grand Lake beaches safe again
• Skeeters blossom after rains in Grand Lake area
• Parents express displeasure with new bus policy
• Council questions replacement rather than reconstruction of bridge
• Second park is planned along Miami and Erie canal
• Bremen council OKs rezoning requests
• Health board gets good report on state audit
• Andy's Roadhouse opens on south side of the lake
• Celina takes a big step to WBL crown
• Versailles gets tested, but remains unbeaten with win on the road
• Thrilling comeback to tie for St. Marys
Wednesday, June 28
Tuesday, June 27
Tuesday, June 27
Monday, June 26
Wednesday, June 14