Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Saturday, February 16th, 2008 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
NEW BREMEN - There's no better way to walk off the floor in the final home game of a high school career than the way New Bremen's Matt McCollum did on Friday night at Cardinal Gymnasium. McCollum drilled a three-pointer at the . . .
Three Mercer County department heads have the same beef with the federal budget just submitted to Congress by the president as does Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown. Brown released a report this week objecting to program funding cuts . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• New Bremen School District may be hit with three levies in as many years
• Offense sputters for Celina
• Coldwater needs OT to get victory over Parkway
• Marion had answers for St. Henry spurts
• St. Marys goes winless in WBL play
• Rangers take 20-0 record to postseason
• Celina girls have four going to state
Stephen W. Fannon, 53, 203 W. Walnut Street, Mendon, died 4:58 p.m., Feb. 15, 2008, at the Parkview Memorial Hospital, Fort Wayne. He was born Oct. 26, 1954, in St. Marys to Harry and LaFern (Hussey) Fannon, who are both deceas . . .