a_d
Thursday, March 13th, 2008
Photo by Mark Pummell
local picture
The shell of a house that was once home to the George and Candes Fetters family at 2681 Winkler Road, Rockford, shows extensive damage in the wake of an early Sunday morning fire. A heater fueled by a propane tank reportedly caused the blaze which brought 48 firefighters from four departments.
Online story associated with this photograph
ROCKFORD - George and Candes Fetters look at the charred and gutted remains of their two-story home as George puts an arm around Darla, their 2-year-old Boxer. "This dog saved our lives," George says of the early Sunday morning . . .
Additional pictures for this date
local picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picture
a_d
Wednesday
82°
Chance Thunderstorms
48%
Wednesday Night
71°
Chance Thunderstorms
46%
Thursday
86°
Chance Thunderstorms
29%
Thursday Night
67°
Chance Thunderstorms
30%
Friday
82°
Partly Sunny
10%
Friday Night
63°
Partly Cloudy
6%
Saturday
84°
Partly Sunny
6%
Saturday Night
67°
Slight Chance Thunderstorms
19%
Sunday
86°
Chance Thunderstorms
29%
Sunday Night
68°
Slight Chance Thunderstorms
20%
Monday
85°
Chance Thunderstorms
32%
Monday Night
67°
Partly Cloudy
24%
3 Day
Extended
a_d
a_da_da_d
video_logoOnline Video
Tuesday, July 26
index pict
Boat fire on Grand Lake
Saturday, July 23
index pict
Celina Lake Festival Parade time-lapse
camera_logo Photo Albums
Monday, August 22
index pict
Monday, August 22
index pict
Monday, August 22
index pict
Saturday, August 20
index pict
Saturday, August 20
index pict