Saturday, May 10th, 2008 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Celina Auditor Emily Steward is trying to get a better handle on the city's long term and short term investments. The city currently has between $10.5 and $11 million, money the city gets from sales and income taxes, as well as . . .
COLDWATER - Talk about returning in fine style. After a long sabbatical from the Mercer County Knights of Columbus track and field meet, Celina took home both team trophies as action concluded on Friday with running finals and . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Pretrial set in regards to zoning variance
• Pheasants Forever completes plantings to preserve greenspace
• Renovation of the Junior Fair Building to begin soon
• No action taken regarding use of advertising banners
• Coldwater wins MAC baseball outright
• Parkway offense has big night
The Rev. John E. Ramsey, 58, 802 W. Jackson St., St. Marys, died at 3:58 p.m. May 8, 2008, at St. Rita's Medical Center, Lima, following a brief illness. He was born March 23, 1950, in Celina, to John and Marvel McMullen Ramsey . . .
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, March 11
Saturday, February 4