a_d
Tuesday, December 9th, 2008
Photo by Mark Pummell
Mercer house fire
local picture
Firefighters work to contain an attic fire Monday afternoon at the home of Kenneth Jones, 5531 Compton St., Mercer. The blaze, which is believed to have started as a result of faulty wiring, resulted in $8,000 to $10,000 in damage to the attic and roof. Responders from the Rockford and Mendon fire departments remained on the scene several hours removing insulation to lessen the likelihood of rekindling. No one was home at the time and a passer-by called 911 after spotting smoke.
Additional pictures for this date
local picturelocal picture
a_d
Tuesday
53°
Slight Chance Rain Showers
55%
Tuesday Night
35°
Slight Chance Rain Showers
22%
Wednesday
41°
Mostly Cloudy
8%
Wednesday Night
32°
Partly Cloudy
4%
Thursday
47°
Mostly Cloudy
12%
Thursday Night
39°
Rain Showers
69%
Friday
50°
Chance Rain Showers
75%
Friday Night
42°
Mostly Cloudy
21%
Saturday
54°
Mostly Cloudy
15%
Saturday Night
43°
Slight Chance Rain Showers
23%
Sunday
54°
Rain Showers Likely
56%
Sunday Night
43°
Rain Showers Likely
67%
3 Day
Extended
a_d
a_da_d
camera_logo Photo Albums
Saturday, January 14
index pict
video_logoOnline Video
Thursday, December 29
index pict
Deceased infant in truck leads to arrest
Wednesday, December 28
index pict
911 audio: Deceased infant found in abandoned truck