Wednesday, December 17th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Three Crown Equipment Corp. employees were killed and two others injured Tuesday in a crash in Indiana being blamed on icy road conditions. The five men - all based out of the Crown plant in New Bremen - were on their way back . . .
Celina City Council approved the purchase of multiple vehicles on Monday night, including two new pickup trucks for the parks and recreation department. Although the emergency ordinances were unanimously passed, Mayor Sharon La . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• State may cut 25% over 2 years
• Minster to get grant - up to $1.5 million
• Courts busy with drug suspects arrested last week
• Minster council OKs buying traffic light controller
• New Knoxville falls by two points at home