Wednesday, January 7th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - Pay yourself first. Get yourself into your monthly budget right along with the electric bill, mortgage payment, telephone bill, and whatever else you routinely pay. "The economy is tough right now, but you can stil . . .
A plan to build a $50,000 skateboard park in Celina may be upgraded to a $250,000 concrete park along Lake Shore Drive. Celina City Council's park and recreation committee met on Tuesday night to offer their support for creatin . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• 11 bridge projects planned
• Report: Minster had 44 electrical outages in '08
• Council holds off on bid for new baby pool
• Lehman rallies past Flyers late
• Bulldogs suffer WBL defeat at Wapakoneta
• Celina fitness business adding aromatherapy
Friday, March 16
Thursday, March 15
Wednesday, March 14
Tuesday, March 13
Monday, February 26