Saturday, January 10th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Sales of child booster seats could rise in coming weeks following recent passage of an Ohio law requiring all children use one until they are age 8 and 4 feet, 9 inches tall. Gov. Ted Strickland signed the law Tuesday and it of . . .
Local health officials are threatening to publicly announce inspection results for food establishments if some of the most unsanitary ones don't clean up their act, they said. During a meeting this week of the Mercer County-Cel . . .
It appears that the Celina boys basketball team has developed a big three to rely on offensively during their terrific start to the season. Jake Green, Darin Waterman and Derek Gagle combined to score all but three of Celina's . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Farmer says he'll fix pollution problem at farm
• Lake Campus could add bachelor's degree in agriculture in two years
• Building sold to Van Wert hospital
• Redskins efficient on offense against Flyers
• New Bremen steals lead late from Minster
• Cavaliers defense contains potent Parkway
• O-G knocks off Kenton in double overtime
• Fort Recovery wins MAC road contest