Tuesday, January 6th, 2009
Early morning fire
Photo by Mark Pummell/The Daily Standard
Celina Fire Chief Doug Kuhn carries a ladder toward the home of Paul Scheideberg, 424 N. Main St., this morning as smoke filters from the attic. Two trucks and eight firefighters responded to the scene at 7:08 a.m. after residents noted a partial power outage. Firefighters subsequently found smouldering framework and insulation and remained on the scene two hours. Kuhn suspects the cause to be electrical in nature.
Additional pictures on this date
Copyright © 2018 Standard Printing Co. All Rights Reserved