Tuesday, May 19th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The Third District Court of Appeals has rejected the appeal of a Chickasaw man sentenced to 24 years in prison for the traffic deaths of four area teenagers. His attorneys claimed the lengthy sentence represented cruel and unusua . . .
Mercer County Head Start will be relocated to the former Franklin school building in Montezuma next school year, Celina City Schools Superintendent Matt Miller announced at a school board meeting Monday night. The program, curr . . .
The St. Henry FFA Agricultural Engineering Team recently placed first in the state, but not without a few unforeseen snags along the way. The four member team of Jake Marchal, Jacob Rindler, Derek Goettemoeller and Craig Lefeld . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Minster school board OKs action to keep FFA and FCCLA programs
• Auglaize County's one-room schools rich in history, nostalgia
• Two men injured when car drops into canal
• Seniors to receive diplomas at services
• Local farmers behind in planting; weather could help them catch up
• Snyder to play hoops for the Polar Bears
• Thien brings versatility to ONU football team
• Klenke, Bruns and Griesdorn garner top league honors
• Marion Local finishes MAC play with win in 10th inning
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4