Friday, May 29th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Local sightings of non-native Ohio birds and efforts to stock a new species of fish in Grand Lake appear to counter recent warnings describing the state's largest inland lake as an environmental health hazard. "It's interesting . . .
Mendon's Jason Kinney will always remember the weekend he graduated from Ohio Northern University. Not only did he officially accept his degree in Construction Management from the Ada campus, but he hurried back to Eldora Speedwa . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Hybrid saugeye stocked in Grand Lake
• Ohio EPA holds hearing on new lake housing development
• Gardner will play tennis for University of St. Francis
• Luebke is named the Pitcher of the Week
• Coldwater relay and St. Marys' Breland qualify for state meet