Saturday, June 13th, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A former nurse's aide admitted Friday morning in Mercer County Common Pleas Court that she took pain-relieving patches - Fentanyl - from two nursing home residents. Ashley M. McCarthy, 26, 155 E. Walnut St., Rockford, pleaded g . . .
Celina got clutch two-out hitting and solid pitching from Caleb Shreves and Braden Billger as the Bulldogs' ACME team opened their weekend four-team round-robin with a 5-0 win over Crestview on Friday night at Montgomery Field to . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Celina man in court charged with wife's death
• Celina boat dock and walkway work on Grand Lake progressing
• Finding homes for animals is dog warden's goal
• Hardware in St. Henry first to get new look
• Locos beat Mariners in GLSCL opener
• Evers outduels Imwalle for New Bremen win
Brenda Joyce Johnson, 64, of Celina, died at 3:45 a.m. June 12, 2009, at Lima Memorial Hospital. Death was due to natural causes. She was born Nov. 19, 1944, in Roane County, Tenn., to Clifton J.R. Roberts and Dora Francis Denn . . .
Carol Jean Galyon Price, 66, of Celina, died June 10, 2009, at her home. She was born Oct. 13, 1942, in Rockwood, Tenn., to Preacher George and Ada Gaddis Galyon. Her mother survives in Rockwood; her father is deceased. Her . . .