Saturday, June 13th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A former nurse's aide admitted Friday morning in Mercer County Common Pleas Court that she took pain-relieving patches - Fentanyl - from two nursing home residents. Ashley M. McCarthy, 26, 155 E. Walnut St., Rockford, pleaded g . . .
Celina got clutch two-out hitting and solid pitching from Caleb Shreves and Braden Billger as the Bulldogs' ACME team opened their weekend four-team round-robin with a 5-0 win over Crestview on Friday night at Montgomery Field to . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina man in court charged with wife's death
• Celina boat dock and walkway work on Grand Lake progressing
• Finding homes for animals is dog warden's goal
• Hardware in St. Henry first to get new look
• Locos beat Mariners in GLSCL opener
• Evers outduels Imwalle for New Bremen win
Friday, March 16
Thursday, March 15
Wednesday, March 14
Tuesday, March 13
Monday, February 26