Wednesday, July 1st, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - A Rockford family has slapped the St. Marys Police Department with a $10 million lawsuit after an officer allegedly came onto their property without just cause. The civil lawsuit was filed in Mercer County Common Pl . . .
MINSTER - The Wapakoneta Redskins used a great pitching performance and timely offense to defeat the New Bremen Cardinals 9-0 on Tuesday night in round two of the Auglaize County ACME sectional at Hanover Street Park. In the op . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• New group will review revisions to exteriors
• Mercer County officials to help get fed dollars for sewer projects
• McSports opens Celina store
• Restaurant to bring Italian flavor
• Coldwater and St. Henry to meet in winner's bracket
Tuesday, January 22
Monday, January 21
Friday, January 18
Thursday, January 17
Friday, October 12