Saturday, July 18th, 2009
Photo by Janie Southard/The Daily Standard
Rockford residents Tom Rogers, left, and Doug Hole purchased the former Presbyterian church in Rockford at auction in May and are turning it into a community center. The original church bell was cast in Cincinnati at the E.W. Vanduzen Company in 1907 and now sits outside the community center.
Additional pictures on this date
Copyright © 2017 Standard Printing Co. All Rights Reserved