Saturday, August 8th, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - Brianna Jurosic is carrying on the family tradition of raising lambs. In her second year of competition at the Auglaize County Fair, she still has trouble letting go of the animal she raised. Her lamb Nixon was to . . .
XENIA - It was a tough spot for Grand Lake when they arrived at the Athletes In Action complex on Friday. When the team got there, they saw that there would be no chance to play for a championship as Cincinnati won its game aga . . .
An Auglaize County grand jury has issued no findings in a case involving a high-speed pursuit by the Minster Police Department that led to a fatal motorcycle crash. Minster Police Chief Randy Houseworth confirmed Friday no indi . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Levy likely to be on next ballot
• High-speed pursuit nets felony charge
• Celina man pleads not guilty to charges
• No increase in county kennel fees for 2010
• Commissioners OK contract for school safety project
• Fort, Minster schools FCCLA groups compete at national event
• Cincinnati repeats as GLSCL champions
• Tormoehlen guided the Mariners to strong year
June C. Roessner Miller, 94, formerly of 1116 Kensington Lane, Celina, died at 9:20 p.m. Aug. 6, 2009, at Mercer County Community Hospital, Coldwater. She was born Jan 5, 1915, in Montezuma to the late Cloyd D. and Sarah C. Yan . . .