Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Wednesday, September 30th, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The public is invited to see the completed $9 million addition and renovations at Wright State University-Lake Campus on Thursday evening. A grand re-opening ceremony will be held at the James F. Dicke Hall at 4 p.m. followed b . . .
Weather conditions made it feel more like a day to go watch a football game than a golf match. But area girls golf teams in Division II took to the links as sectional golf tournament action took place on Tuesday at The Fox's De . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Local areas get grants for paths
• Teens go national with ole John Deere
• Residents attend meeting to learn their costs for new sewer system
• Gas station will be family operation
• Women's business group forms
• Postseason contenders beginning to shape up
• Cavaliers post five-game victory over the Bulldogs
• Celina girls tennis posts win over LCC
There are no obituaries for this day.