Wednesday, October 28th, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A former restaurant site soon will become a small business complex in St. Henry. Village Administrator Don Hess told village councilors Monday night that town crews recently installed new water lines to 391 N. Eastern Ave. in p . . .
COLDWATER - A pair of storied volleyball programs will once again go at it for a Division IV district crown after both posted convincing wins on Tuesday night at The Palace. In the opener, the Marion Local Flyers started out sl . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Coldwater candidate notes business skills
• Pros and cons debated at Lake Campus: Issue 1
• Pros and cons debated at Lake Campus: Issue 2
• Pros and cons debated at Lake Campus: Issue 3
• H1N1 vaccine clinics set for priority groups
• Five-year financial forecast approved
• Administrator to seek bids for electric service building
• Local man unhappy with ditch project cost
• Vote yes Tuesday on state Issue 2
• Davenport goal gives Roughriders a 1-0 victory
• Pottkotter awarded top honor for the Bulldogs
• New Celina gym always available
• Kerns Ford to refill old site
Benson Alexander, 80, 11715 Kingfisher Lane, St. Marys, died Oct. 26, 2009, at Otterbein Retirement Community, St. Marys. Arrangements are pending at Miller Funeral Home and Cremation Service, St. Marys. . . .
Timothy "Tim" Donovan, 34, 2845 Frontier Court, Radcliff, Ky., died Oct. 22, 2009, at Jewish Hospital, Louisville, Ky. Death was due to complications of the flu. He was born July 8, 1975, in Van Wert County to Steve and Vondell . . .
Carl J. Plas, 68, formerly of St. Patrick, died at 12:25 p.m. Oct. 27, 2009, at Fair Haven County Home, Sidney. He was born Nov. 15, 1940, in St. Patrick to Bernard and Martha Poeppelman Plas. Surviving are a brother, Alvin P . . .
Kermit O. Warner, 78, of St. Marys died at 3:20 p.m. Oct. 27, 2009, at Joint Township District Memorial Hospital, St. Marys. Services are Saturday at Salem United Methodist Church, Wapakoneta. Calling is 4-9 p.m. Friday at Sc . . .
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4