Friday, October 30th, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - Increasing drug activity in the community led Coldwater Police Chief Randy Waltmire and others to bring members of the Franklin County Sheriff's Office to the village this week for a special Operation Street Smart pre . . .
Dennis Hecht was named Citizen of the Year 2009 at the Rockford Chamber of Commerce banquet Thursday night. A man with a long history of community service, he has served as president of the Rockford Lions Club and coordinator o . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Hospital staff not yet vaccinated
• Husband of fired director indicted on one felony
• Ten candidates vying for five St. Marys City Council seats
• Commissioners OK computer equipment purchase for new jail
• Contract awarded for Sutter ditch project
• Drug suspects sentenced in Auglaize County
• Harvest time increases danger on roadways
• Grand Lake report
• At the polls
• Newcomer challenges incumbents
• Sale of liquor to be on St. Marys ballot
• Even with levy, library is a bargain
• Borgerding was one of best Redskins ever
Billie Sue Culp, 63, 2760 Troy-Sidney Road, Troy, died at 6:50 p.m. Oct. 27, 2009, at the James Cancer Center in Columbus. She was born Nov. 8, 1945, in Enterprise, Ala., to William Mullins and Pearl Comer Farr. Her mother surv . . .
John J. Schnack, 89, formerly of 212 Dogwood Drive, Celina, died at 5:40 p.m. Oct. 28, 2009, at The Gardens at Celina. He was born April 7, 1920, in Cliffwood, N.J., to Frank and Barbara Kroh Schnack. On June 26, 1962, he marri . . .
Norma Mae Utz, 80, of Versailles, died at 12:52 a.m. Oct. 29, 2009, at Wayne Hospital, Greenville. She was born July 12, 1929, in Mercer County to Oscar and Marie Baker Schaadt. Her husband, Chalmer Utz, is deceased. Survivin . . .
Tuesday, February 21
Monday, February 20
Saturday, February 18
Friday, February 17