Monday, November 2nd, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A lawsuit filed by 86 farmers who blame increased flooding of their land on Grand Lake's West Bank spillway is progressing through the Ohio Supreme Court. The court recently issued an order appointing a special master to take e . . .
ELIDA - St. Marys put wind advantage to good use in the first half to jump out with three goals, then cruised in the second half to defeat Fort Jennings 3-1 at the Division II girls soccer district final at the Elida Athletic Com . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• St. Marys man labeled sexual predator
• Minster Civic Association continues to work on logo
• Celina dominates for district title
• Marion Local defeats St. Henry for third time
• Unbeaten Archbold beats Parkway
• Strong local contingent will be at state
• Lady Cavaliers grab final spot for state