Saturday, December 19th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A 45-year-old St. Henry woman has been indicted on eight felony counts in the July 6, 2008, death of a 6-month old infant she was babysitting. Tamara Evers, 502 Northview Drive, faces two counts of murder, three counts of invol . . .
FORT RECOVERY - Hot shooting and strong defense allowed Fort Recovery to win the battle of early season unbeatens. Fort Recovery shot 50 percent from the field and handed Parkway its first loss of the season with a 68-45 triump . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Man with home meth lab charged
• Man with a mission
• Parts of Buckeye Street closed to public
• Village trying to get in line for grants
• St. Henry wins with defense, big men
• Celina starts WBL play losing at Defiance
• New Knoxville gets right back on track
• Elida recovers from slow start to beat 'Riders