Tuesday, January 26th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A 50 percent budget cut has led to the termination of a full-time manager at Mercer County's only airport. Scott Arnold's last day on the job is Feb. 15, Airport Authority Board President Steve Klosterman said this morning, fol . . .
Two Celina men implicated in a series of break-ins at two Celina-area businesses are headed to prison following appearances in Mercer County Common Pleas Court. Dean W. Jons, 25, 126 Leona St., was sentenced to nine months each . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Audit: Celina council, city must establish new protocol
• Council discusses payment for repairs
• St. Marys man wants public more informed
• Street lights to be replaced
• St. Marys pulls off upset for share of league lead
• Bulldogs suffer first league defeat
• Promoting trade between Ohio, Israel