Thursday, April 22nd, 2010 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A new state law requiring school districts to create a credit flexibility plan to allow high school students alternative ways of earning credit - including testing out of classes, independent study and internships - becomes effec . . .
In a few hours, the 75th National Football League Draft will unfold, as hundreds of college football prospects from across the country anxiously anticipate what is simply dubbed, "the call." Following months of poking, proddin . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• St. Marys school gets green light
• Celina citizens oppose change in tax rules
• Well-wishers turn out to pray for John Reed
• Adding technology short-term goal at Celina City Schools
• Rohr ready to play baseball for Dayton
• Link heads to Urbana to compete in golf
• Stoker chooses IU-East and will play volleyball
• Determination helped Moeller excel
• Sutter working his way up in modifieds
• St. Henry cruises to 12th win of season
Martha Elizabeth Hanson, daughter of Joseph and April Board Hanson, Minster, was stillborn 6 a.m. April 19, 2010, at Wilson Hospital in Sidney. Surviving are four siblings, Nate, Lexi, Henry, and Evelyn Hanson, all of Minster, . . .
Ann M. Kremer, 71, Tulsa, Okla., died April 20, 2010, in Tulsa. She was born May 25, 1938, in Coldwater to Henry and Marcella Knapke Duweling. She married Lavern Kremer, who survives. Also surviving are five daughters, Lisa K . . .