Friday, June 18th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Too much rain has put a damper on the growing season for some Mercer County farmers, especially those in the northern part of the county, local ag officials said. Prolonged rains have kept farmers from planting soybeans and app . . .
ST. MARYS - Anyone in the market to run a marina may visit the Ohio Department of Natural Resources park office and check out the possibilities at the now-closed East Bank Marina. Built by the state for the state in the late 19 . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• General fund deficit could reach nearly $1M by 2012
• Area bicyclist injured; motorist leaves scene
• Extension of bike path postponed this year
• Tire amnesty program returns in 2011
• Gunman robs North Star station
• Grand Lake finishes exhibition play 4-0
• Racing returns to Eldora on Saturday
• Coldwater rallies in the sixth to beat St. Henry