Monday, September 27th, 2010 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
NEW BREMEN - An air of expectancy and the aroma of pumpkin pie permeated the village Saturday as the New Bremen Giant Pumpkin Growers apparently shattered a world record they originally set five years ago. Folks congregated eig . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Farming industry among most hazardous
• Mega field fire hurts one
• Tea Party attracts hundreds in Celina
• Flyers fall for first time at an elite Cincinnati tourney
• Minster is MAC girls golf champ
• Clauson caps successful night with a win
Martha E. Dues, 84, 2441 Philothea Road, Fort Recovery, died at 2:20 a.m. Sept. 25, 2010, at Briarwood Village, Coldwater. She was born Oct. 5, 1925, in St. Peter to Henry and Rose Schuh Grieshop. On Sept. 24, 1947, she married . . .
Jane M. Tobe, 93, formerly of St. Henry, died at 11:13 p.m. Sept. 25, 2010, at Celina Manor Nursing Home, Celina. She was born Jan. 26, 1917, in Decatur, Ind., to Otto and Sylvia Dropleman Green. On March 2, 1946, she married W . . .