Monday, October 4th, 2010
Photo by Janie Southard
School dedication
local picture
The dedication of the new St. Marys high school/middle school complex on Sunday brought 2,000-plus area residents to the 210,000-square-foot facility built on a former farm field north of town. The $55 million complex serves about 1,200 students and a few hundred staff members, who started school in the new building on Sept. 8. It was designed by Fanning/Howey Architects of Celina and overseen by construction manager Gilbane of Columbus. The cost was 61 percent funded by the Ohio School Facilities Commission, with taxpayers picking up the remaining 39 percent. School district residents approved a levy to cover the local portion in November 2007. The official name of the new complex is St. Marys Memorial High School and St. Marys Middle School, with Mary Riepenhoff superintendent.
Additional pictures for this date
local picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picture
a_d
Thursday
65°
Rain Showers Likely
58%
Thursday Night
58°
Rain Showers Likely
70%
Friday
68°
Rain Showers Likely
70%
Friday Night
53°
Chance Rain Showers
49%
Saturday
66°
Chance Rain Showers
50%
Saturday Night
52°
Chance Rain Showers
39%
Sunday
69°
Slight Chance Rain Showers
20%
Sunday Night
53°
Partly Cloudy
17%
Monday
72°
Partly Sunny
6%
Monday Night
54°
Partly Cloudy
6%
Tuesday
75°
Mostly Sunny
6%
Tuesday Night
57°
Mostly Clear
6%
3 Day
Extended
a_d
a_da_da_d
video_logoOnline Video
Tuesday, September 27
index pict
Arrest in child death
camera_logo Photo Albums
Tuesday, September 27
index pict
Tuesday, September 27
index pict
Tuesday, September 27
index pict
Monday, September 26
index pict
Monday, September 26
index pict