Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Saturday, December 4th, 2010 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
With anticipated low revenues and state funding cuts, Mercer County Commissioners have opted to nix employee raises for 2011. Commissioners had announced in October a plan to give 1.5 percent wage increases to the county's appr . . .
CELINA - Chris Bihn is in his sixth season as head coach of the Celina boys basketball team and he can't seem to remember the last time that the Bulldogs started the season 1-0. Bihn's Bulldogs did just that on Friday night as . . .
A 33-year-old Indiana man is being held in the Mercer County Jail on a $250,000 bond after allegedly using a tree trimming service as a front to steal from unsuspecting victims. James M. Duncan Jr. of Marion, Ind., appeared in . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Schools go high-tech to reach parents
• Dedication to veterans stretches over decades
• Posada top trooper
• Bike path not likely to extend into Celina
• Celina man charged with restaurant break-in
• Indians slip past Roughriders in opener
• Panthers go up tempo to beat Tigers
• Cardinals pull off improbable victory
• St. Henry suffers road loss to Specerville
• St. John's wins sixth state title
Travis M. Stump, 24, Celina, died Dec. 2, 2010, in Celina. Arrangements are pending at Thomas E. Bayliff Funeral Home, Spencerville. . . .