Wednesday, December 8th, 2010 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MARIA STEIN - A fundraising campaign has begun to ensure the continuing operation of the historic and long-standing Shrine of the Holy Relics. Facility director Don Rosenbeck said uncertainty about future financial support of t . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Rockford council moves ahead with splash pad
• Coldwater man pens book to share life with Tourette Syndrome
• Village details plans for land annexation
• Panthers struggle with shooting early in loss to Knights
• MatDogs open season at Madison
Former Celina resident Kathern V. Kneisley, 59, Defiance, died at 8:12 a.m. Dec. 6, 2010, at the Defiance Inpatient Hospice. She was born Aug. 3, 1951, in Harden County, to Robert Kneisley and the late Dorothy Marie Byers Bate . . .
Bernard "Ben" Aselage, 85, Fort Loramie, died Dec. 7, 2010, at Wilson Memorial Hospital in Sidney. Funeral arrangements are pending at Gehret Funeral Home in Fort Loramie. . . .