Wednesday, January 19th, 2011
Photo by Margie Wuebker
House fire
local picture
Celina firefighters remove a vent to gain access to an attic fire at the home of Deanna Fair, 727 N. Brandon Ave. Two trucks, several support vehicles and seven firefighters responded at 12:43 p.m. Tuesday after a passerby spotted smoke coming from the vent and alerted Fair who had been sleeping on the living room couch. The fire likely started around electrical wiring, according to chief Doug Wolters. Light smoke and fire damage was reported in the attic. The owner has insurance.
Additional pictures for this date
local picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picturelocal picture
a_d
Today
85°
Chance Thunderstorms
45%
Tonight
69°
Thunderstorms Likely
55%
Tomorrow
81°
Chance Thunderstorms
42%
Tomorrow Night
68°
Slight Chance Thunderstorms
22%
Labor Day
84°
Chance Thunderstorms
31%
Monday Night
70°
Chance Thunderstorms
53%
Tuesday
83°
Chance Thunderstorms
54%
Tuesday Night
64°
Chance Thunderstorms
44%
Wednesday
82°
Mostly Cloudy
12%
Wednesday Night
65°
Partly Cloudy
12%
Thursday
85°
Partly Sunny
14%
Thursday Night
68°
Partly Cloudy
14%
3 Day
Extended
a_da_d
video_logoOnline Video
Wednesday, August 27
index pict
Marion Local prepares for football season
Tuesday, August 26
index pict
St. Marys' Schmitmeyer golfs for guys team
camera_logo Photo Albums
Thursday, August 28
index pict
Thursday, August 28
index pict
Thursday, August 28
index pict