Wednesday, February 16th, 2011 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - Architects presented residents with the initial plans for the new athletic complex scheduled to be completed by the 2012 football season during a special meeting Tuesday. The current base cost of the plan is $4 millio . . .
CELINA - Fort Recovery survived a furious fourth-quarter rally by Celina on Tuesday night for a 58-54 win at the Fieldhouse. A 12-point Fort Recovery (17-2) lead early in the fourth quarter was whittled to just two points with . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Report: Airy Gators help Grand Lake water quality
• No 911, Verizon service in county
• St. Marys eye doctor pleads innocent to raping woman in 2009
• Income tax collection up
• Renewable energy moves forward
• Officials ponder purchase of voting equipment
• Awards banquet plans announced
• EPA approves plans for wastewater plant
• Council appoints new member
• Mendon boil advisory lifted
• Flyers hand Roughriders third MAC loss of season
• Wellman helps push Coldwater past Botkins
William E. Bollenbacher, 92, Celina, died at 8:15 a.m. Feb. 14, 2011, at Mercer County Community Hospital in Coldwater. He was born Nov. 11, 1918, in Berne, Ind., to Peter and Mina Tinkham Bollenbacher. On Dec. 31, 1938, he mar . . .
Oscar Kress, Celina, died at 10:04 a.m. Feb. 15, 2011, at his home. Funeral services are pending at Lehman-Hogenkamp-Dzendzel Funeral Home in Celina. . . .