Friday, March 11th, 2011 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
LIMA - Defense attorneys in the aggravated murder trial of Dr. Mark Wangler on Thursday began to paint their version of what happened the night his wife, Kathy Wangler, died at their Lima home. They say her death was caused by . . .
SPRINGFIELD - Minster's struggles on offense prevented a return trip to the state tournament for the Wildcats as Fort Loramie won 49-35 in the Division IV regional semifinals on Thursday night at a jam-packed Springfield High Sc . . .
Looking around his office in the Mercer County Courthouse, auditor Mark Giesige is amazed by the changes that have occurred the last 18 years. "The digital age has had a huge impact," said the 52-year-old Democrat. "When I join . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Phosphorous flowing into Grand Lake
• One shot = day at the fair
• Health board orders local family to abandon old sewer system
• EPA to reassess St. Marys landfill violations
• Photographers go wild for fundraising stamp
• Celina's Bihn named Division II District Coach of the Year
• ONU has OT rematch on tap for Saturday
• Compassionate Heart Red Ribbon Award presented to Coldwater native
Phyllis J. Freewalt, 65, Celina, died at 6:02 a.m. March 10, 2011, at the Gardens of Celina. She was born May 27, 1945, in Celina to LeRoy and Bessie Sealscott Trisel. On Sept. 28, 1974, she married Edward L. Freewalt, who sur . . .