Friday, May 6th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Members of the Celina Education Association have agreed to freeze their base pay and step pay for two years. The CEA and school board members reached the contract agreement during a special meeting Wednesday. It is t . . .
After a stunted start, a local effort to raise money to keep the Mercer County OSU Extension office open is growing. Cooper Farms on Tuesday donated $25,000, said volunteer Jeff Rasawehr. "Last week I was concerned, but now w . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• County will rebid wetland project
• Therapy comes on four legs covered with fur
• A man out of this world
• Cost drops for online tax payment
• Group's member taught agricultural issues
• Something fishy going on to raise funds for lake
• Pope's sainthood awaits second miracle
• Coldwater's boys, Celina's girls hold team leads after first day
• Flyers back in MAC race after win over Panthers
• St. Henry wins 19-inning marathon vs. Versailles
• World of Outlaws sprint cars invade Eldora Speedway