Thursday, June 30th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A 16-year prison sentence was handed down Wednesday to a 26-year-old Celina man who restrained and tortured a 3 1/2-year-old-girl. Nathaniel C. Maddox, formerly of 225 W. Logan St., nodded but said nothing in Mercer County Comm . . .
When John Lake received his degree in journalism from Bowling Green State University, he applied for a reporting position at a small town newspaper. He was told no positions were available. "I was just out of college," Lake sai . . .
ST. MARYS - The Ohio Supreme Court has a great role regarding individual rights. Court Justice Robert Cupp spoke to Rotary members Wednesday, explaining the importance of the state's court system. "The role of courts are to p . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Living with state's budget
• St. Henry native's artistic talents will take flight
• Farm with pollution history wants to build new facility
• Car rams tractor from behind
• You can become an artistic doodle bug doing Zentangle
• Mariners play best overall game of season
• Schmackers fires a gem for the Cavs
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4