Saturday, October 15th, 2011 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A proposed school voucher program may revive financially struggling Catholic schools but put a squeeze on public school funding. Ohio House Bill 136, called the Parental Choice and Taxpayer Savings scholarship program (PACT), w . . .
MARIA STEIN - With the Midwest Athletic Conference title on the line, the Marion Local Flyers' defense took the old "bend but don't break" philosophy to the next level. The Flyers' defenders spent most of the night with their b . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Election board hopes to avoid audit with overdue payment
• Council needs policy to authorize purchases
• Local man faces charge of voyeurism
• TV show to feature New Bremen festival
• Mauk accounts for 10 TDs vs. Celina
• Minster misses late PAT kick and ends up losing by one
• Panthers earn overtime victory
• Redskins blown out by Rockets
• O-G cruises to win over St. Marys
• Indians score first but Blue Jays get last laugh
Janet A. Langenkamp, 71, Fort Recovery, died Oct. 13, 2011, at her residence. She was born July 1, 1940, in Celina to Ralph and Emma Dierkers Weber. On May 12, 1962, she married Clarence Langenkamp Jr., who survives. Also sur . . .