Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Tuesday, October 18th, 2011 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - City council members continue to debate whether to charge a fee for elected officials whose spouses want health insurance coverage through the city instead of their employer. At a council of a whole committee meeting M . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Language a barrier in car fatality hearing
• School deficit looms
• Predicting future finances not easy
• Council updating firearms policy
• Judge rules man Tier I sex offender
• Rockford man receives 30 days in jail
• Celina officials discuss possible litigation
• WBL, MAC each have four teams in playoff position
Rick Thomes, 55, Wapakoneta, was found dead Oct. 17, 2011, at his residence. An autopsy has been ordered to determine the cause of death. Arrangements are being completed with Miller Funeral Homes, St. Marys. . . .