Tuesday, February 28th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
By MARGIE WUEBKER and AMY KRONENBERGER email@example.com NEW BREMEN - Fire destroyed a historic landmark and two businesses along West Monroe Street (state Route 274) on Monday night. The Fireside Pub and Q's Bar . . .
MARIA STEIN - If walls could talk, what tales a two-story log cabin along Rolfes Road could tell. The cabin, estimated at nearly 175 years old, was revealed when Bruns Excavating of Maria Stein dismantled a home it purchased in . . .
CELINA - It has been and will continue to be an interesting preseason for the Celina softball program. While the Bulldogs prepare for the upcoming spring sports season, cameras from MTV's reality show "Made" will follow the pro . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Manure digester plan gets flushed
• St. Henry introduces turbine ban ordinance
• Athletic boosters to upgrade Memorial Field
• Celina purchasing new fire truck
• Council agrees to road resurfacing
• Truck driver collapses at Cooper Farms, later dies
• Local farmers needed to do manure test plots
• New group to support New Bremen FFA
• Local bowlers excited for state competition
• Williams to play hoops with brother at MVNU