Wednesday, March 21st, 2012 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Investigators continue to look for similarities between a Sunday morning home invasion and attempted murder in Van Wert and two unsolved cases in Mercer County. Van Wert County Sheriff Stan Owens told The Daily Standard this mo . . .
The unseasonably warm weather is sprouting more than daffodils. Allergy season arrived several weeks earlier than normal this year due to the summer-like temperatures. Residents across the region are experiencing the classic it . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Celina may register, charge contractors
• Rockford to cite for junk, trash, long grass
• Completion date moved forward
• Sheriff's office applies once more for grant
• Parkway hires new middle school principal
• Guidance counselor explains changes in high school course requirements to BOE
• Josh Mandel's platform is jobs, jobs and jobs
• Policy proposal nixed by board
• Gelhaus and Stahl earn All-Ohio honors
• Fisher will continue to play volleyball at Capital
Almeda Mae Spriggs, 85, Celina, died at 3:40 p.m. March 19, 2012, at Celina Manor Nursing Home. She was born Aug. 21, 1926, in Tipton, Ind., to Harley and Mary (Davis) Rosa. On June 21, 1947, she married Rex Spriggs, who died N . . .
Maryhelen "Mari" Dorfmeier, 85, a resident of Otterbein Senior Lifestyle Choices, St. Marys, died at 3:30 a.m. March 3, 2012, at Otterbein. She was born Jan. 4, 1927, in Carroll County, to Raymond and Helen Armstrong Roudebush. . . .
Former Celina resident Lura Delle Kramer, 85, Carol Stream, Ill., died March 15, 2012, at her residence. She was born Sept. 18, 1926, in Trenton, N.C. to Wade Walter and Emma Barker Mallard. She married E. Dale Kramer, who is d . . .
Clifford W. Fisher Jr., 64, Celina, died March 21, 2012. Services are pending at Cisco Funeral Home, Celina. . . .