Wednesday, May 23rd, 2012 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Three people face felony charges stemming from a home invasion Feb. 25 in the Mendon area. Patricia Ann Abrams, 32, of Batavia, Michael E. Davis, 30, of Cincinnati, and Joshua M. Moreo, 31, of the Spencerville area, are incarc . . .
ST. HENRY - A middle school project may someday fill closets across the country and bring fame and fortune to a pair of local students. The foldable clothes hanger - designed to automatically open at the push of a button - was . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Improved, new bicycle paths sought
• School district budget in red
• Students awarded for outstanding work
• Director in dire need of funds
• BOE wants to improve locker rooms
• New Bremen seniors set to graduate Sunday
• Subdivision resident fired up about noise coming from nearby sportsman club
• Cosmetic business gets door of its own
• Southeastern up next for Minster
• Bulldogs' trio named first team All-WBL
• Defiance's Kidston, Held take top honors
• Celina finishes second in All-Sports race
Viola P. Knapke, 95, Fort Recovery, died May 22, 2012, at Briarwood Village, Coldwater. She was born April 15, 1917, in Celina, to Jacob and Philippina Schaadt Haas. On Aug. 7, 1948, she married Florian "Shorty" Knapke, who die . . .
Ruth E. Feister, 90, Celina, died at 7:50 a.m. May 23, 2012, at The Gardens of Celina. Arrangements are pending at Lehman-Hogenkamp-Dzendzel Funeral Home, Celina. . . .
Grace E. Bruggeman-Timmerman, 89, Coldwater, died May 21, 2012, at Briarwood Village, Coldwater. She was born Feb. 22, 1923, in Akron, to Lillian Lee and James Wallace. She was married to Alvin Bruggeman and John Timmerman, who . . .
Mary Ellen Eichenauer, 92, Goodrich, Mich., died May 21, 2012, at Grove Adult Foster Care, Goodrich. She was born Oct. 18, 1919, in Rawson, to Burt and Ara Nichols Hews. She married Gerald DeVore and Edgar Eichenauer, who are d . . .
Robert Glen Fields, 51, Mendon, died May 20, 2012, from injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident in Auglaize County. He was born Oct. 11, 1960, in Ellwood City, Pa. His father and stepmother, Emmanuel Ray and Mary Ann Fields . . .