Friday, June 22nd, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Authorities continue to investigate a Thursday afternoon fire that heavily damaged a three-story condominium building at Westlake Village and sent occupants scurrying for safety. Black smoke billowed from one of the three condo . . .
It has been over a year since Josh Fleagle qualified for the United States Olympic Swimming Trials. Next week he will finally get a chance to compete for a spot on the U.S. Olympic swimming team. The St. Marys native, who alr . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• School renovations ahead of schedule
• Mercer one of few not providing free summer meals to poor children
• Grant sought to demolish buildings
• Marion sewers will be fully installed by June 30
• St. Marys woman critically hurt while crossing state route
• Mariners drop fourth straight game