Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Homan's Gun Shop
Thursday, September 13th, 2012 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A $10,000 reward has been established in the unsolved murder case of a Fort Recovery-area man and his daughter. Authorities continue to investigate the murders of Robert and Colleen Grube, who were found bound with duct tape an . . .
CELINA - The health department is under investigation by the state for the disbursement of four grants in 2009-2010. Dale Palmer, administrator for the Mercer County-Celina City Health Department, told board members Wednesday a . . .
ST. MARYS - School board members on Wednesday narrowly approved purchasing 80 new computers for St. Marys middle and high schools at a cost of $54,320. District technology coordinator Kyle Menchhofer told board members during a . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Deputies find about 200 dogs
• Biden vows justice for U.S. officials killed in Libya
• Farmers want action taken in manure incident
• Board hires new nutrient technician
• Higher health services fees proposed
• Rotarians hear ways to rid area of geese
• Meetings planned to discuss future of school building
• Guided By Voices performs onslaught of tunes from the '90s
• Intra-region matchups highlight this week
• Celina nearly went to state in 1976
• Celina hosts Wapak on Friday
• Battle between state-ranked teams
• Grand Lake Football Primer
• St. Henry wins MAC golf matches:
Dolores Deitsch, 82, Celina, died at 12:48 a.m. Sept. 12, 2012, at Van Wert Inpatient Hospice Center. She was born Feb. 14, 1930, to Francis L. and Henrietta Hirth Fowler in Chicago. On April 7, 1950, she married Carl Deitsch, . . .
Robert L. "Bob" Fisher, 92, Greenville, died Sept. 12, 2012, at Rest Haven Nursing Home, Greenville. He was born March 30, 1920, in Bradford, to Ott and Opal Detrick Fisher. On Aug. 8, 1943, he married Jane Ross, who survives. . . .
Ethel A. Milne, 88, Coldwater, died Sept. 12, 2012, at Briarwood Village, Coldwater. She was born Nov. 5, 1923, in Niagara Falls, NY, to Joseph and Agnes Peck Wise. On Aug. 1, 1945, she married John D. Milne, who died Nov. 10, . . .
Fr. Louis Osterhage, 81, Carthagena, died this morning at St. Charles Center. Services are pending at Hogenkamp Funeral Home, St. Henry. . . .
Marcella "Sally" Lefeld, 97, Coldwater, died Sept. 12, 2012. Services are pending at Hogenkamp Funeral Home, Coldwater. . . .