Thursday, November 1st, 2012 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - A vacant lot with 300 small, white crosses is creating a stir. The pro-life display at the corner of Wayne Street and Havemann Road was launched by Students4Life, a new group of Celina High School students who oppose a . . .
CELINA - A group of Celina City Schools students say its unfair that administrators will not allow them to wear T-shirts with pro-gay sentiments while others are allowed to wear political shirts and pro-life messages. Students . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• New levy likely on May ballot
• Audience experiences Primus concert in 3D
• Author pens memories of Memorial High School
• Marion Local one step from state
• St. Henry opens playoffs hosting Fort Loramie
• Minster excited to host first postseason game
• Bradford visiting the Flyers on Friday
• Grand Lake Football Primer
Terry L. Carmean, 64, St. Marys, died Oct. 31, 2012, at his home. He was born Sept. 2, 1948, in Celina. to L.G. and Evelyn Koenig Carmean. In 1979, he married Deb Heil, who survives. Also surviving are a son, Nate Carmean, St . . .