Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Thursday, November 8th, 2012 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A Fort Recovery High School teacher has been put on suicide watch at the Mercer County Detention Center as detectives continue to investigate his alleged sexual activities with a former student. Christopher Alan Summers, 32, 67 . . .
The Mercer County health department is the latest agency to feel the state's push for shared services. Dale Palmer, administrator for the Mercer County-Celina City Health Department, told board members Wednesday that state legi . . .
CELINA - Several unsafe structures have been knocked down by the city after council members enacted new legislation in the spring to combat blight. The first unsafe building notice went out in June and since then, seven buildin . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Health department needs additional manpower
• Meiring Poultry Farm approved for permits
• Public input sought on St. Marys cold case
• Zoning board approves construction of Circle K
• Staff to see cost increase for health insurance
• Gov't Mule entertains with musical mix
• Wildcats, Flyers ready for postseason clash
• Redskins ready for high-octane Bulldogs
• Grand Lake Football Primer
David R. "Red" Kremer, 64, Versailles, died at 9:20 p.m. Nov. 6, 2012, at his home. He was born Dec. 12, 1947, in Dayton to Lewis A. and Betty L. Cramer Kremer. His mother survives in Versailles; his father is deceased. On . . .