Thursday, January 31st, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
While many residents welcomed the end of the state's estate tax on Jan. 1 that sapped a portion of the value of a deceased person's personal assets, some elected officials have said they may have to cut services once funded by th . . .
VAN WERT - Military facilities and artistic faculties often are not considered compatible; however, this summer Van Wert residents may see an exception to that thought. The Wassenberg Art Center, which has served the commun . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Grocery store to open in February
• Woman sentenced to 30 days in jail
• Cavaliers earn berth in regional finals
• Shindollar a two-sport standout for Mendon
• St. Henry hosting New Bremen for big MAC matchup
• Struggling Shawnee up next for Celina