Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Tuesday, March 5th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Only three members of the public, one being interim police chief Calvin Freeman, attended a forum held Monday night to learn about the city's pending deal to purchase the First Financial Bank on Main Street. Afterward . . .
St. Henry High School graduate and Capital University Crusader Spencer Niekamp received word late last week that not many have the opportunity to hear at the end of their athletic careers. Following a successful campaign for th . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• State and landowners spar over appraisals
• State evaluating next legal step for five farmers
• Slick roads, unsafe speed blamed for I-75 fatality
• Council looks to launch website
• ONU's Snyder named Co-Player of the Year